The AutoCAD 2010 Certification Exams are out and available at your nearby Autodesk Authorized Testing Center.
I took both the Associate and Professional Exam last week. If you go through my five day AutoCAD 2010 Essentials course or at your local Autodesk Authorized Training Center and get 30 to 60 days of experience you should not have a problem passing both exams. The Associate exam is 30 multiple choice questions and you have 60 minutes to complete it. The Professioanl exam has 20 questions and you have 90 minutes to complete. You will actually use AutoCAD 2010 to answer the questions on the Professional exam.
What are the Benefits of Autodesk Certifications
- In addition to improving your skill set, earning Autodesk Certification provides advantages and benefits:
- Enhanced skills and recognition: Autodesk Certification provides validation of your skills and knowledge along with recognition of your achievements.
- Electronic certificate: Once certified, you receive access to an electronic certificate, suitable for printing and framing. You may reprint this certificate as often as you like.
- Certification logo: After passing the certification exam, you will receive the official Autodesk certification logo identifying you as Autodesk Certified, which you can use on business cards, résumés, and letterhead.
- Immediate diagnostic feedback: Whether or not you pass the exam, you will receive immediate feedback on areas to improve your Autodesk application skills.
- Listing in the Certified Professionals Database: Once certified, you can choose to have your contact information and certifications listed in our publicly available database. This is an excellent way to demonstrate your certification status to prospective employers.
See you in a class soon...