- 175 New Commands
- 86 enhanced commands and system variables
- 41 new shortcuts, file types, and aliases
- 19 undocumented commands and system variables
- How about the ability to control your object visibility independant from the layer visibility!
- Can you say Point Clouds? Yes they can now be inserted into your AutoCAD world!
- Do you work with constraints that were introduced in AutoCAD 2010? How about the ability to temporarily relax them for editing? Yes you can!
- Apply transparency to your AutoCAD objects in the same way you apply color, linetype and linewidth. Wow are you kidding me!
- Additional secondary grips on polylines.... Oh my!
- You are no longer forced to specify a replacement for a missing .SHX file! Ya-Hoo!
- New 3D workspaces
Till next time.